A review of the business’s performance against the performance indicators included in the business plan identified
that a number of residential customers no longer use the business because of lack of satisfaction with the quality of the service provided, specifically the level of cleanliness and attention to detail.
As the Operations Manager, you are investigating this situation in relation to the contract cleaners who were providing the cleaning for the customers who have ceased to use the services of the business. You decide to set up a meeting with each of the contractors to investigate the situation and to provide coaching on the expected level of performance. For this assessment task you only need to meet with one of the cleaners.
Ozhouse Clean has the following expected level of performance in relation to cleaning services:
· All surfaces, including floors, bench tops and shelves cleaned so that they are free of dust and dirt.
· Rubbish bins emptied and cleaned.
· Shower screens and mirrors cleaned so they are free of soap build up and streaks.
· Only cleaning products provided are used.
· All cleaning services must be provided in the allocated time.
These performance standards are included in each person’s contract.